Italian language course in Sicily
Our Italian language school in Taormina, Babilonia, is recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education.
The school is located in a historic villa in Taormina, just a few meters from the Greek Theatre. The villa, Casa Silva, hosts a wide variety of cultural events, such as book presentations by authors, cine-forums and more. In the summer, they also organize painting and sculpture exhibitions.
Furthermore, the school hosts live theatre performances and live concerts. In the garden, students can enjoy their leisure time under the lush green trees. You can study, relax and meet your classmates for a cappuccino.The school cafeteria also prepares fruit salads, croissants, cakes and typical Sicilian dishes.
All the teachers are university graduates and many of them speak at least one or two other languages. All teachers have a diploma to teach Italian as a foreign language.
The school organizes numerous social activities and excursions. It is a perfect invitation to study Italian in Sicily to discover its way of life, local customs, traditions, food and wines.
The school also offers intensive courses, one to one Italian lesson at teacher home, super intensive courses.
You can also apply for sport courses such as trekking and diving and Sicilian cooking lessons.
Special programs for 50+ are available too.
|Starting dates 2022 |
|January||May||2, 16, 30||September||12, 26 |
|February||28||June||6, 20 ||October||10, 24 |
|March||14, 28||July||4, 18||November|| |
|April||11||August||1, 16, 29 ||December|| |
|The school will be closed on the following national holidays: Epiphany (06/01), Easter Monday, Italy Liberation Day (25/04), Workers' Day (01/05), Republic Day (02/06), Ferragosto (15/08), All Saints (01/11), Immaculate Conception (8/12), Christmas holidays and New Year. |
Your accommodation in Italy
In Studiainitalia, we know well that in order to have a successful course in Italy, you need an accommodation that suits your budget and style. This is why we provide our course participants with a wide range of options for accommodation in Italy, so that you can feel at home.
Your accommodation in Italy is also a perfect opportunity to meet other students, flatmates or local people, and thus practice your Italian and learn more about local culture and customs.
We can provide you with accommodation near your school for the whole duration of your course in Italy. We offer the following types of accommodation:
- Single rooms, with kitchen use, in shared flats (generally 2-3 persons);
- Double rooms, with kitchen use, for couples and people travelling together;
- Single rooms in host families, with meals;
- Private studios.
Accommodation is available from Sunday to Sunday.
• Costs of water, gas and electricity are included. Towels and sheets are provided.
• Flats are shared with Italians, generally between 2 or 3 persons.
• Accommodations are assigned only 20 days before your arrival in Italy.
• Sometimes it is possible to request a private bathroom (supplement required).
Please contact us for further details on our accommodation options for courses in Italy.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee high quality schools without any extras: you will not have to pay more than if you book directly with the school.
These are the fees for our Italian courses in Taormina (course only, enrolment fee included):
- 1 week (course only): 225€
- 2 weeks (course only): 400€
- 3 weeks (course only): 525€
- 4 weeks (course only): 650€
- More than 4 weeks courses are also avaliable.
With Studiainitalia, you can also reserve your accommodation for the whole duration of your course in Taormina. The following fees are for accommodation in Taormina, single room in shared flat, with kitchen use:
- 1 week (single room in shared flat): 203€
- 2 weeks (single room in shared flat): 406€
- 3 weeks (single room in shared flat): 609€
- 4 weeks (single room in shared flat): 812€
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.