Designing costume course
The programme of this designing costume course includes:
- Introduction to theatrical costumes and the Commedia dell’Arte.
- Learning to measure, cut and make-up.
- Design preparation for hand-cutting and sewing.
- Analysis and study of characters of the Commedia dell’Arte.
- Preparation of elements of costumes and accessories chosen.
The 50-hour course is taught over two weeks, spread over 5 hours a day. It also includes various cultural activities, such as guided tours, visits to museums, etc.
A minimum of six students is required in order to start the course.