The Programme includes:
- Introduction to theatrical costumes and the Commedia dell’Arte.
- Learning to measure, cut and make-up.
- Design preparation for hand cutting and sewing.
- Analysis and study of characters of the Commedia dell’Arte.
- Preparation of elements of customs and accessories chosen.
The 50-hour course is taught over two weeks spread over five hours a day. It also includes various cultural activities such as guided tours, visits to museums, etc.
In order to open a course, it is necessary to form a group of at least 6 students.