Our Italian course in Rome runs all year round for students from all over the world. You can learn Italian for any length of time.
Officially authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education, the Italian language school ItaliaIdea in Rome is open since 1984. It is located in the historic city centre next to Piazza Navona in two different buildings. The school is the perfect place to study and fully enjoy the city. The school offers a wireless Internet connection and a library.
The warm reception from teachers and staff makes students feel at home right from the start, therefore, it ensures that you get all the help you need to make your stay in Rome a most rewarding experience.
Other courses available are: intensive Italian language courses, one to one lessons, official PLIDA exams. The school also offers online lessons for all levels.
In order to help you become acquainted with the city, courses are supplemented by a rich cultural program. You can attend Italian cultural workshops and guided visits to the most important parts of the city.
The school also offers cultural courses such as Art History and Italian contemporary culture.
We understand the importance of a good accommodation in Rome so, if you are looking to learn Italian in Rome with accommodation, we will help you find where to stay during your course. We offer single rooms in host families, bed & breakfast, private studios or hotels. Not far from school as we know how important it is to reach the school by foot.
|Starting dates 2021
|The school will be closed on the following national holidays: Epiphany (06/01), Easter Monday, Italy Liberation Day (25/04), Workers' Day (01/05), Republic Day (02/06), Ferragosto (15/08), All Saints (01/11), Immaculate Conception (8/12), Christmas holidays and New Year.
Your accommodation in Italy
In Studiainitalia, we know well that in order to have a successful course in Italy, you need an accommodation that suits your budget and style. This is why we provide our course participants with a wide range of options for accommodation in Italy, so that you can feel at home.
Your accommodation in Italy is also a perfect opportunity to meet other students, flatmates or local people, and thus practice your Italian and learn more about local culture and customs.
We can provide you with accommodation near your school for the whole duration of your course in Italy. We offer the following types of accommodation:
- Single rooms, with kitchen use, in shared flats (generally 2-3 persons);
- Double rooms, with kitchen use, for couples and people travelling together;
- Single rooms in host families, with meals;
- Private studios.
Accommodation is available from Sunday to Saturday.
• Costs of water, gas and electricity are included. Towels and sheets are provided.
• Flats are shared with Italians, generally between 2 or 3 persons.
• Accommodations are assigned only 20 days before your arrival in Italy.
• Sometimes it is possible to request a private bathroom (supplement required).
Please contact us for further details on our accommodation options for courses in Italy.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee high quality schools without any extras: you will not have to pay more than if you book directly with the school.
These are the fees for our Italian courses in Rome (course only, enrolment fee included ):
- 1 week (course only): 200€
- 2 weeks (course only): 400€
- 3 weeks (course only): 600€
- 4 weeks (course only): 780€
- More than 4 weeks courses are also avaliable.
With Studiainitalia, you can also reserve your accommodation for the whole duration of your course in Rome. The following fees are for accommodation in Rome, single room in shared flat, with kitchen use:
- 1 week (single room in shared flat) from: 190€
- 2 weeks (single room in shared flat) from: 300€
- 3 weeks (single room in shared flat) from: 400€
- 4 weeks (single room in shared flat) from: 500€
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.