In compliance with the duty of information gathered from article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) the following is the identification data of the company.
STUDIAINITALIA CURSOS Y VIAJES, S.L.
Calle Ferrer del Río, nº 28, Esc. 1, 6º B; C.P. 28028 – MADRID
+34. 915336873 // +39. 3295616956
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The design of the website and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it belong to STUDIAINITALIA CURSOS Y VIAJES, S.L. and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of User, who accepts the general terms and conditions of use to be able to use all the services and information that are provided from the portal. These conditions are set out below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The present conditions of use of the web page, regulate the terms of access and use of the portal of STUDIAINITALIA CURSOS Y VIAJES, S.L. The mere access or use of the portal, all or part of its contents and services means the full and express acceptance of these conditions of use. The availability and use of the portal is understood to be subject to strict compliance with the terms contained in these conditions of use of the portal. and the services made available to users on and / or through the portal, either through the portal, either by its users or by any third party. However, access and use of certain content and / or services may be subject to certain specific conditions.
The company reserves the right to modify at any time the general conditions of use of the portal. In any case, it is recommended that you periodically consult the present general conditions of use of the portal, since they can be modified.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The user must respect at all times the terms and conditions established in this legal notice. The user expressly states that he / she will use the portal diligently and assuming any responsibility that may arise from the breach of the rules.
The user undertakes, in those cases where data or information is requested, not to falsify his identity by pretending to be any other person. The user accepts that the use of the Portal will be carried out for strictly personal, private and private purposes. The user may not use the portal for activities contrary to the Law, morals and public order as well as for prohibited purposes or that violate or harm the rights of third parties. Likewise, the dissemination, storage and / or management of data or contents that infringe the rights of third parties or any regulatory regulations of intellectual or industrial property rights is prohibited.
Likewise, the user may not use the portal to transmit, store, disclose, promote or distribute data or contents that are carriers of viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or impair the operation of any program or equipment. IT or telecommunications.
The user undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the portal for any damage, prejudice, penalty, fine, penalty or compensation that the portal has to face due to its improper use by the user.
In compliance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council and the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) informs the user that all the data you provide us will be incorporated into a file, created and maintained under the responsibility of STUDIAINITALIA CURSOS Y VIAJES, SL, which is duly guarded and treated, and that the data it contains have been obtained legally and complying with the provisions established in the regulations for the protection of personal data.
The person in charge of the treatment and other authorized users only and exclusively access and process the data contained in the file according to the instructions of the person responsible and only use them to carry out, on behalf of the person responsible for the file, the specifically authorized services.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, OPPOSITION, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, SUPPRESSION AND PORTABILITY OF DATA
It is reported that the rights of Access, Opposition, Rectification, Cancellation, Deletion and Portability of the data can be exercised by postal mail to the following address:
STUDIAINITALIA CURSOS Y VIAJES, S.L.
Calle Ferrer del Río, nº 28, Esc. 1, 6º B; C.P. 28028 – MADRID C.P.: 28028 – MADRID
The company informs about its cookies policy, thus complying with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming your computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your consent by activating cookies in your browser, the stored data will not be linked to your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CONTENTS
STUDIAINITALIA CURSOS Y VIAJES, S.L. is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites from which the website can be accessed. The owner of the page does not respond for the legality of other websites of third parties that may be linked or linked from this portal.
The owner of this portal reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice, in order to keep your information updated, adding, modifying, correcting or eliminating the published content or the design of the portal.
STUDIAINITALIA CURSOS Y VIAJES, S.L. is not responsible for the use that third parties make of the information published on the portal, nor for the damages suffered or economic losses that, directly or indirectly, produce or may cause economic, material or data damage, caused by the use of said information.
The owner is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur due to the use of versions of browsers not updated, or the consequences that may arise from the malfunction of the browser, either due to improper configuration, presence of viruses computer or any other cause unrelated to it.
REPRODUCTION OF CONTENTS
The total or partial reproduction of the contents published on this website is prohibited. The total or partial reproduction, including the dump of the content of the website to any support, will require the express authorization of STUDIAINITALIA CURSOS Y VIAJES, S.L.
STUDIAINITALIA CURSOS Y VIAJES, S.L. reserves the right to suspend access to its website, without prior notice, temporarily, for technical reasons or of any other nature, and may also unilaterally modify both the access conditions, as well as all or part of the contents thereof included
The website may offer links, directly or indirectly, to other websites, for a purely informative purpose, not constituting in any case an invitation to contract products or services offered on the destination website.
NAVIGATION AND SECURITY
The navigation through the pages of the website can be done completely anonymously. Web servers will only keep a series of public and freely accessible data for statistical purposes. These data are: the domain name or IP address of the Internet access provider, the date and time of access to the website and the Internet address from which the hyperlink that leads to the page started.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any issue related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law, and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city. from Madrid.
Please read this protocol carefully. If the signer is a minor, this document must be completed and SIGNED by the parent / legal guardian.
STUDIAINITALIA CURSOS Y VIAJES, S.L., CIF B- 84916279, is responsible for the processing of personal data collected. Calle Ferrer del Río, nº 28, Esc. 1, 6º B, C.P.: 28028, Madrid. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The data provided is aimed at the Management of activities related to training, work practices, work trips, tourism and leisure activities and for the issuance of diplomas and diplomas.
• Your data can also be used to prepare quotes and to publicize the activities of the company and offer new training, tourism and leisure activities.
• The personal data communicated, either directly or indirectly, will be part of our Client file STUDIAINITALIA, and will be used and treated exclusively for the purposes indicated, for whose treatment we need your express consent. The data provided by you will be only those strictly necessary for the aforementioned purpose, being essential that you manifest this information in a conscious and voluntary way to provide the services requested.
• The processing of your personal data extends only to the data provided or generated in the concerted activity.
• The processing of special categories of personal data will not be carried out.
• No profiles will be developed with the data, nor will automated decisions be made with them.
• Your data, with the appropriate measures of pseudonymization, aggregation, and restricted access, will be guarded and treated with appropriate confidentiality measures and in full compliance with the current provisions on data protection.
Origin and Legitimation:
• The data are provided voluntarily by you or obtained in the execution of the contract for the provision of services and the treatment thereof, is based on the free and informed consent granted in this document.
• The recipients of the data will be only STUDIAINITALIA COURSES AND TRAVEL, S.L. and owners and employees of the firm directly involved in the management of the contracted services, or with the administrative, legal, accounting and tax services of the professionals participating in its execution.
• The data may be accessed by other entities or professionals of the firm who may be hired to provide the services necessary for the execution of their contract, with identical purposes and with the appropriate guarantees of confidentiality, respecting the forecasts at all times. of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13.
• The information that affects you will be strictly confidential and regardless of the indicated recipients will only be transmitted to you or who, if you exercise your right of portability, tell us, as well as, where appropriate, our legal advisors, accountants and tax .
• The data may be provided to the person in charge of processing the STUDIAINITALIA Clients file and, where appropriate, to our external computer, for the sole purpose of guaranteeing, with the due confidentiality requirements, their treatment in a lawful and transparent manner, this is , for its registration, organization, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, transmission, diffusion or any other form of access authorization, collation or interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction of data, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, preserving at all times the secrecy of personal data.
• The information that affects you, will be maintained for the minimum time relevant to the purpose for which it is collected, so that the conservation period will respond to the following criteria:
– They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible liabilities that could derive from said purpose and the treatment of the data. The provisions of the files and documentation regulations will apply.
– The data of the professors will be conserved for future formative actions, unless they request their suppression.
– The identification and financial data will be canceled according to the deadlines set by the tax legislation regarding the prescription of responsibilities.
– However, the data may be retained for a longer period in case some type of liability or legal obligation derived from the execution of a contract or the application of pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party may be required.
• There will be no international transfers of your data outside the scope of the European Union.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you as the interested party shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Although you are informed that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Also, based on the provisions of Article 15 and following of the aforementioned Regulation, the rights of access, rectification, limitation and opposition are recognized, as well as the rights of deletion and portability of same.