Our Italian language course in Venice takes place all year. Our school, Istituto Venezia, is officially recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education. The school is located in the historical centre of Venice, in a historical building with a wide terrace on one of the most beautiful squares in the city. All the students have access to the study room with video facilities, where they can watch films from the video collection.
Teachers are continuously updated with special seminars and teacher training programmes. They are professionals teaching Italian as a foreign language. The teaching methodology focuses on a fully communicative approach. It aims at developing oral and written communication skills. Therefore, if you wish to study Italian in Venice, we guarantee one of the best schools.
Students can also participate in all the social and cultural activities. In addition, all cultural and social activities are free of charge. Friendly and helpful staff are available to help with any request that you may have at any time.
The school also organizes art history courses.
Take you Italian language course in Venice in 2022 with Studiainitalia!
We care about your accommodation: we offer single rooms in Italian host families next to school with kitchen use or, if you prefer, you can book a fully equipped single room with private bathroom and kitchenette in a residence few steps away from school. The residence has a garden, a cafeteria, a gym, study rooms, laundry machine and a bicycle storage.
|Starting dates 2022 |
|January||10||May||2, 30||September||19 |
|Not beginner students can start courses any Monday upon request. |
The school will be closed on the following national holidays: Epiphany (06/01), Easter Monday, Italy Liberation Day (25/04), Workers' Day (01/05), Republic Day (02/06), Ferragosto (15/08), All Saints (01/11), Immaculate Conception (8/12), Christmas holidays and New Year.
Your accommodation in Italy
In Studiainitalia, we know well that in order to have a successful course in Italy, you need an accommodation that suits your budget and style. This is why we provide our course participants with a wide range of options for accommodation in Italy, so that you can feel at home.
Your accommodation is also a perfect opportunity to meet other students, flatmates or local people, and thus practice your Italian and learn more about local culture and customs.
We can provide you with accommodation near your school for the whole duration of your course in Italy. We offer the following types of accommodation:
- Single rooms, with kitchen use, in shared flats (generally 2-3 persons);
- Double rooms, with kitchen use, for couples and people travelling together;
- Private studios.
• Accommodation is available from Sunday to Saturday.
• Costs of water, gas and electricity are included. Towels and sheets are provided.
• Flats are shared with Italians, generally between 2 or 3 persons.
• Accommodations are assigned only 20 days before your arrival in Italy.
• Sometimes it is possible to request a private bathroom (supplement required).
Please contact us for further details on our accommodation options for courses in Italy.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee high quality schools without any extras: you will not have to pay more than if you book directly with the school.
These are the fees for our Italian courses in Venice (course only):
- 1 week (course only): 290€
- 2 weeks (course only): 450€
- 3 weeks (course only): 600€
- 4 weeks (course only): 740€
- More than 4 weeks courses are also avaliable.
With Studiainitalia, you can also reserve your accommodation for the whole duration of your course in Venice. The following fees are for accommodation in Venice, single room in shared flat, with kitchen use:
- 1 week (single room in shared flat): 200€
- 2 weeks (single room in shared flat): 340€
- 3 weeks (single room in shared flat): 460€
- 4 weeks (single room in shared flat): 580€
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.