Why take an Italian language course in Modena?
Modena is the ideal place to study Italian and Italian culture. It is a medium size city, very safe and well connected with Bologna, Venice, Florence.
Our partner school in Modena is Romanica. The school is located in an historic building in the centre of Modena. The school offers courses to students of different ages and nationalities.
The lessons are held only in Italian. This method will encourage you to develop communication capacities.The contact between you and your teachers will be facilitate your pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
You can also apply for different kind of courses as spoken Italian, individual, full time, one to one lessons. Online courses are also available all time.
You can enjoy a wide variety of activities, for instance cookery lessons or Italian language and opera. Excursions, visits to museums or seminars on Italian arts, literature, history, cinema, food…
During your Italian course in Modena you will have no time to get bored!
|Starting dates 2021
|January||4, 18||May||10, 24 ||September||13, 27
|February||1, 15||June||7, 21 ||October||11, 25
|March||1, 15, 29||July||5, 19||November||8, 22
|April||12, 26||August||2, 16, 30||December||6
|The school will be closed on the following national holidays: Epiphany (06/01), Easter Monday, Italy Liberation Day (25/04), Workers' Day (01/05), Republic Day (02/06), Ferragosto (15/08), All Saints (01/11), Immaculate Conception (8/12), Christmas holidays and New Year.
Your accommodation in Italy
In Studiainitalia, we know well that in order to have a successful course in Italy, you need an accommodation that suits your budget and style. This is why we provide our course participants with a wide range of options for accommodation in Italy, so that you can feel at home.
Your accommodation in Italy is also a perfect opportunity to meet other students, flatmates or local people, and thus practice your Italian and learn more about local culture and customs.
We can provide you with accommodation near your school for the whole duration of your course in Italy. We offer the following types of accommodation:
- Single rooms, with kitchen use, in shared flats (generally 2-3 persons);
- Double rooms, with kitchen use, for couples and people travelling together;
- Single rooms in host families, with meals;
- Private studios.
Accommodation is available from Sunday to Saturday.
• Costs of water, gas and electricity are included. Towels and sheets are provided.
• Flats are shared with Italians, generally between 2 or 3 persons.
• Accommodations are assigned only 20 days before your arrival in Italy.
• Sometimes it is possible to request a private bathroom (supplement required).
Please contact us for further details on our accommodation options for courses in Italy.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee high quality schools without any extras: you will not have to pay more than if you book directly with the school.
These are the fees for our Italian courses in Modena (course only):
- 1 week (course only): 250€
- 2 weeks (course only): 430€
- 3 weeks (course only): 590€
- 4 weeks (course only): 730€
- More than 4 weeks courses are also avaliable.
With Studiainitalia, you can also reserve your accommodation for the whole duration of your course in Modena. The following fees are for accommodation in Modena, single room in shared flat, with kitchen use:
- 1 week (single room in shared flat): 135€
- 2 weeks (single room in shared flat): 270€
- 3 weeks (single room in shared flat): 405€
- 4 weeks (single room in shared flat): 540€
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.