Join a unique art history tour in and around Venice, an extraordinary city full of history and charm! It’s not easy to find a city as full of artistic and architectural masterpieces as Venice. In every sestiere, campo or calle there is something that is waiting to be discovered.
This art history tour gives you the chance to discover Venice and its artistic treasures with a local art teacher. Thanks to the experience of our art teachers, you can get to know in detail and consequently appreciate more the works of famous painters (Bellini, Carpaccio, Tintoretto, Veronese, Tiziano, Tiepolo, Canaletto) and architects (from Palladio to Carlo Scarpa). Besides the most known areas (such as Saint Mark’s square and Rialto), we will also show you some of Venice’s most beautiful churches, museums, Academies of Fine Arts, Scuole, palaces, the Ghetto, etc.
The experience includes:
• Accommodation (6 nights) in single or double room with local host family
• 15 hours of history of the art lessons around the city (channels, museums, churches, etc).
Our themed courses for spring 2015 include:
• 16th-20th March 2015: City planning and architectural decoration in Venice
• 23rd-27th March 2015: Venice: Another Italian Renaissance
• 20th-24th April 2015: Venice: A city of dialogue among peoples
For reservations & info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org